What personal data we hold and what it used for?
The personal data you provide us with will be used to assist you in selling your property and provide you with a better service. We work with trusted investors who we will share your details with. We request your consent to contact you anytime up to a 3 year period from now and you can choose to withdraw this consent at any time.
Why we hold your personal data?
We only collect and store relevant data that we need to assist you and we only collect data we need to work with and use.
How do we store your data?
fastmove.org is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and any personal data collected is kept secure. You can request access to, correct or delete your data in writing.
How long we will keep it for?
We do not retain your data any longer than necessary and where your data is no longer required we securely destroy any data held. In order to meet our legal obligations under GDPR we may need to retain certain information to comply with the law and for the prevention of fraud.
You have the right:
- To be informed about any personal data we hold and what we do with it.
- Of access and can request a copy of the data we hold.
- To rectify any data to avoid any inaccuracies.
- To request your data to be erased/deleted or destroyed.
- To restrict processing or limit the type of data used.
- To object you can contact us to inform us that you no longer want your data to be used.
How to contact us?
Please allow up to 31 days for us to deal with your enquiry.